lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2007

FOREVER











































I
am in Spain. Again. Only one word can to explain my feelings now. FOREVER. I did not know which picture I could put in my blog, so I've put this three pictures.
I will never forget ours trips. Riga, Conpenhage, Stockholm, Helsinki, Krakow...
We were flown, navigated, we were take a train, car, bus, underground...
We were lived new experiences also. Somebody remember Chritiania and the live concert of Reggae?!
Also our exciting trip to Riga, the Pleasure club, the hostel, ours Volvos.... jejeje
I remember the partys in Arena club as well, but specially the days in my kitchen and in my room, listening music, watching videos and the pre and after partys in Campus.
Here in my town all is different. I miss somethings and, specially my close friends.
The snow will persist during the long winter in Sweden but my heart will remain always in Karlstad, in Hungary, Germany, Holand and everywhere...
Please, I promise do not forget anything. Please, do not forget you myself and the amazings and nice moments lived.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No hay comentarios: