viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2007

Krakow - Between Jews and Christians

This trip was amazing. I want to show only one picture about it.
We visited Auswitch, the major concentration camp in the world. It was incredible and so sad at the same time.
But I will never forget when I asked to spanish people: Are you Spanish? And they answered me...
No, so sorry, We are from Basque Country. Jejeje.
I will neither forget the guide of the concentration camp. So scare...
The medieval square, the major on the world, the typical krakow saucege in the square, the ambar shops, more than 100 churches that we visited.... and Ines said "no more church, please" jejeje
Thanks for the book, Rosalía. And thanks for that enjoyed trip.
And, please, do not smoke when you wake up (it is for Susana and Rosalía) and also please... Susana, please, do not jump on the bed.

Thanks for all. I will miss trips like this one.

No hay comentarios: